IEOM to Hungary 2022 - Vacancy announcement for Assistants/Translators and Drivers for the Long-term Observers
ENEMO has deployed an International Election Observation Mission (IEOM) for the Parliamentary Elections in Hungary scheduled for April 3rd, 2022.
The IEOM is therefore undertaking recruitment of local staff to support the long-term observers (LTOs) of the IEOM for a period of 4 weeks for the below position and locations:
- Assistants/Interpreters for long-term observers (LTOs) – Budapest, Debrecen, Szeged, Györ and Pécs
- Drivers for long-term observers (LTOs) – Budapest, Debrecen, Szeged, Györ and Pécs
Closing Date of application: March 1st, 2022, by 12 PM
Application procedure: the interested candidates should send a recent Curriculum Vitae to the email addresses: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by March 1st, by 12 PM. The subject of the email should be "Application for local staff – IEOM Hungary 2022".
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Terms of reference for the positions:
- Assistants/Interpreters to long-term observers:
Responsible to: LTO team
Job summary: Interpreter provides translation and interpreter service to observers.
- Provides oral and /or writing translation to the observers;
- Provides assistance in organizing meetings and events, plans working time, keeps contacts, prepares documents, etc.;
- Participates in external meetings;
- Travels outside the place of deployment with the observers.
- Excellent knowledge of the language of the host country;
- Good knowledge of English language;
- Good organizational and computer skills;
- Ability to work having irregular working hours;
- Readiness to travel.
Essential but not obligatory: Domestic or international election observation experience.
- Drivers for Long-term Observers:
Responsible to: LTO team
Job summary: Driver provides transportation service for LTOs.
- Provides transportation for EOM staff including travelling outside of the place of deployment;
- Maintains the car in a good technical condition in order to ensure safe and comfortable driving;
- Observes the road/traffic laws;
- Places the EOM stickers on the car if needed.
- Driving license;
- At least 5 years of driving experience;
- Ability to work having irregular working hours.
Essential but not obligatory: Domestic or international election observation experience; Knowledge of English language.
Address: Bul. Josipa Broza 23 A, Floor IV, Apartment 119
81 000 Podgorica, Montenegro
Tel: +382 (0) 20 653 736