Vacancies Announcement for Assistant to LTOs - EOM to Ukraine 2020
ENEMO is preparing to deploy an Election Observation Mission (EOM) for the Local Elections in Ukraine, scheduled for October 25th, 2020.
The EOM is, therefore, undertaking the recruitment of local staff to support the Long Term Observers of the EOM for the below positions and in regions in Ukraine:
1. Assistants/Interpreters to Long Term Observers (LTOs) – all regions in Ukraine
Closing Date of application: September 22nd (by 11.59 p.m. UTC+01:00)
Expected starting date of employment
Expected duration of the employment
Assistant/Interpreter to the Long Term Observers
Closing Date of application: 22nd September 2020 (by the end of the day)
Application procedure: the interested candidates should send a recent Curriculum Vitae and a cover letter to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org by September 22th (by the end of the day). The subject of the email should be “Application for local staff – EOM Ukraine 2020 – Assistant to LTO - [region you are able to work at]”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited to the interview.
Terms of Reference for the positions:
1. Assistant to the Legal Expert/CEC Observer
Responsible to: ENEMO IEOM Long Term Observers
Job Summary: Assistant provides translation and assistance service to observers.
• Provides verbal and /or writing translation to the observers;
• Provides assistance in organizing meetings and events, plans working time, keeps contacts, prepares documents, etc.;
• Participates in online meetings;
• Performs other duties as required.
• Excellent knowledge of the language of the host country;
• Good knowledge of English language;
• Good organizational and computer skills;
• Ability to work having irregular working hours;
• Proactive approach;
• Readiness to travel;
• Driving license and available car
Preferred but not obligatory:
• Domestic or international election observation experience.
Address: Bul. Josipa Broza 23 A, Floor IV, Apartment 119
81 000 Podgorica, Montenegro
Tel: +382 (0) 20 237 038