Assistant/Interpreter to the long-term observers (LTO)
Responsible to: ENEMO Election Observation Mission observers to Ukraine 2019
Assistant provides translation and assistant service to observers.
- Provides oral and /or writing translation to the observers;
- Provides assistance in organizing meetings and events, plans working time, keeps contacts, prepares documents, etc.;
- Travels across the area of observationwith the observers
- Assists LTOs in arranging logging, transportation and related documentation of short-term observers arriving for the election day.
- Excellent knowledge of the language of the host country;
- Good knowledge of English language;
- Good organizational and computer skills;
- Ability to work having irregular working hours;
- Readiness to travel;
- Readiness to work almost 24 hours on Election day, from opening polling station till the end of counting.
Essential but not obligatory:
- Domestic or international election observation experience.
Application process: send a CV no later than Friday, February 15, 2019 until 23:00 to emails: email@example.com. Email subject: Oblast: LTO Assistant
Address: Bul. Josipa Broza 23 A, Floor IV, Apartment 119
81 000 Podgorica, Montenegro
Tel: +382 (0) 20 511 424