- vote on the sessions of the General Assembly;
- nominate and elect members for the Secretariat and for the position of Secretary General;
- nominate candidates for all the positions within an election observation mission (EOM): members of the Core Team, LTOs and STOs;
- nominate candidates for positions within non-election monitoring related projects.
The members of the ENEMO’s observation mission are people nominated by the member organizations of ENEMO. If a person is from outside the Network s/he still needs a reference from at least 1 ENEMO member; and a Confirmation/advice from the ENEMO member from the country of his/her origin/residence (if applicable).
An organization can apply for Network membership if it fulfills the main criteria of membership and submits an application to the Secretariat prior the General Assembly (February of each year), where the voting on accession of the new organization is made.
The main criteria for membership are:
- The organization is non-governmental;
- The organization is non-profit;
- The organization is non-partisan;
- The organization is registered or de-facto operating in its own country, is active, functional and transparent and accountable to ENEMO regarding the criteria mentioned in this article.
For more information go to membership.
Address: Bul. Josipa Broza 23 A, Floor IV, Apartment 119
81 000 Podgorica, Montenegro
Tel: +382 (0) 20 511 424